This kind of trekking is popular in the regions where lodges are available, which are generally the main trekking routes in the Khumbu (Everest) region and the Annapurna Circuit, plus many others. When on a tea house trek you will have only a guide plus porter/s. You'll sleep in the available lodges on the trails and eat according to the lodge menu. Your guide will take care of all arrangements for you, ensuring that your trekking experience is care free and your cultural experience maximized.
Below are the inclusive services that Pasang Sherpa will provide on teahouse treks:
- Tea House/Lodge accommodation
- Hot meals and beverages 3 times a day from the lodge menu.
- Services of trekking guide, porter/s and yak.
- Staff Insurance
Lodge menus are pretty similar throughout Nepal and are very similar to that available from the kitchen tents of our full service treks. Choices include:
- Chinese noodle-based dishes
- Indian style curries
- Yak steak & chips / fries
- Nepalese & Tibetan dishes
If you have any inquiry Please Contact us.