On a full service trek Discover Guide Nepal will provide:
- Hot meals 3 times a day plus all beverages.
- Sleeping, dining, kitchen, toilet tents, foam mattress, camp tables, and chairs.
- Utensils for cooking purposes.
- Hot water for washing each morning, boiled water for drinking, and sterile water to wash before meals.
- Services of trek Sirdar, Sherpa Guide, Cook, Kitchen Assistants, porters, and yaks.
- National Park fees.
- Staff Insurance.
Typical food served on the trek
Eggs any style
Chapatti/Cheese Toast/Cheese Roll
Seasonal Fresh Fruit
Rice/Lentils/vegetables (Nepali Food)
Curry/Sauce/Salads (carefully prepared in pre-boiled water)
Pasta/Mash Potato/Fried Rice
Momo (dumpling)/Sherpa Stew
Fried Chicken/Lamb/Yak Steak (when available)
Tinned Fruits (Mango/Pineapple/Peach/Pear/Cocktail)
Seasonal Fresh Fruits
7am Wake up call, a cup of tea and a bowl of washing water delivered to your tent
8:30am While you eat breakfast your tents are packed. Start walking.
11 to 11:30am Stop for lunch
12:30pm continue trek
3 to 3:30pm Arrive at destination.
6pm Evening meal served.
If you have any inquiry Please Contact us.